Ready for MassHealth Reform?
Watch eHana's informative webinar to learn about the IT requirements of ACOs and the new Community Partner program.
The MassHealth Community Partner (CP) program is poised to change the Behavioral Health (BH) and Long Term Services & Supports (LTSS) landscape in Massachusetts, with special implications for Information Technology (IT) & data management.
Join eHana CEO Jacob Buckley-Fortin for a review of technology expectations under the CP program. Whether your organization intends to apply for CP status or not, it's vital to understand how care is coordinated, what data is reported, and how quality is measured in this new environment.
Topics covered include:
- MassHealth Reform & Community Partner Overview
- General IT Requirements outlined in the RFR
- Specific reporting, analytics, billing, and data expectations
- Interoperability and collaboration requirements
- DSRIP structure and support
- Q&A and Discussion
Running time: 1 hour 15 minutes