eHana is seeking a Integrations Coordinator with prior experience in healthcare technology to help support our expanding healthcare integration needs.
eHana is a Boston-based software company focused on helping behavioral health and human service providers grow and thrive in a time of unprecedented healthcare change. We value having an impact, pushing the envelope, taking pride in our work, and being leaders in our community.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ Years of experience in healthcare interoperability projects
- Ability to work independently and in groups, with excellent team communication skills
- Experience with healthcare integration tools and technologies (HL7, CDA/CCD, Mirth, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and databases a plus
- Comfort with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Permanent legal right to work in the US required
eHana provides web-based technology solutions to behavioral health and human service providers, helping them to drive positive clinical outcomes, increase efficiency, and make more informed decisions.
eHana is founder-led, privately held, bootstrapped, profitable, growing, and part of the super-hot Healthcare IT field. Our typical customer is a multi-service nonprofit with multiple locations throughout the community. We strive to make their job easier so they can focus on providing the best care possible. We've got a great "startuppy" atmosphere (and the stability of a 17 year-old company) with fantastic benefits.